We’re on the hunt for very talented Digital Marketing professionals to join our team in any Australian city. Answering directly to our Managing Director, most positions will have the opportunity to take a leading role in shaping this agency group as it grows into an international player.
Our team members understand and value their ongoing journey of learning as part of being at the top of the industry. We work this into every position and everyone encourages the professional growth of their colleagues.
If you believe you have the potential to keep Nimbler at the cutting edge of business growth agencies – and you expect to enjoy the journey – then we want to hear from you. Don’t wait, do it now.
10/10/20 We are on the hunt for a technical leader. If you want to head our team that builds best-of-breed web projects, you might be who we are looking for. Enjoy a rewarding and challenging role in a dynamic...
Developer | Full-time
We are on the hunt for a technical leader. If you want to head our team that builds best-of-breed web projects, you might be who we are looking for. Enjoy a rewarding and challenging role in a dynamic work environment as our full stack web developer.
At Nimbler Digital, we are a stand for innovative designs and ideas and then bring them to life! We like to keep a pretty chilled working atmosphere and have loads of fun, but we also keep a ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy in our delivery, focusing on providing high quality outcomes for our stakeholders – always! We welcome your ideas and are looking for somebody who loves the web and is excited by the latest developments and features.
This role is well suited to an individual who is keen to use the very latest in web technologies and is able to create unique interactive pieces that utilise cutting edge browser functionality.
We have clients in Melbourne, Sydney and Newcastle. Flexible and remote working environments are available.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest front-end technologies;
- Design and build highly dynamic, functional and well-structured back ends to support the front end-code;
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code;
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources;
- Work with our developers, project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects and then carry out those schedules;
- Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team and;
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Innovative thinking;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A friendly and approachable attitude;
- Work well in teams and independently;
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities;
- Consistently proactive;
- Trustworthy and amicable;
- Good organisational skills and;
- Good written and communication skills
Your Technical skills must include:
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5;
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques;
- Back-end skills – PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Working knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Responsive development (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Experience creating responsive HTML newsletters in MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools;
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc. and;
Awesome additional skills:
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Silverstripe, Hubspot, Magento, Wordpress, Joomla, Shopify, etc.;
- Working knowledge of domain setup, DNS records and web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, WHM, AWS, Google suites e.g. Analytics, Adwords and;
- Experience in app creation, ios or Android and;
- Experience in similar role, ideally working in agency environment.
What’s in it for you?
- A great culture and a close-knit team;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Free flu vaccinations and;
- Flexible and remote working arrangements.
Nimbler Digital lives and breathes a culture of innovation, curiosity and inspirational leadership. If you think this culture aligns with you, tell us how.
Do you lose your s%#t when you see poorly executed digital marketing campaigns? If so you belong in our team. We are looking for a talented and passionate SEO/ Digital Performance Manager to join our growing team. Since 2009, we have been growth hacking for businesses all over Australia…
SEO Specialist | Full-time
Do you lose your s%#t when you see poorly executed digital marketing campaigns? If so you belong in our team.
- Clients from Melbourne to Newcastle
- Autonomous, leadership role
- Flexibility of hours and work location
We are looking for a talented and passionate SEO/ Digital Performance Manager to join our growing team. Since 2009, we have been growth hacking for businesses all over Australia.
We are after someone who loves working in a fast paced and progressive environment with lots of exciting projects that come with a growing business.
It is a full-time role which will focus on creating and managing all SEO strategies and initiatives for our eclectic range of clients. You will be working with a dedicated and growing team of online marketing experts as well as working with our team of in house developers.
As the SEO Expert, you will be responsible for supporting clients to optimise the performance of their digital platforms. This includes conducting audits and creating client strategies related to SEO and implementing campaigns to meet client objectives. You will drive operational excellence through the digital strategy process and role modelling professional behaviours that create a high performing, engaged culture in the team you will lead.
Qualification, skills and experience:
- 4-6 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. GAIQ Qualified preferred
- BS/ BA degree preferred
- Project management skills as time keeping and prioritisation are key.
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
- Good understanding of digital marketing (affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, data & analytics, and email marketing)
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research, and content audits and knowledge of how to make these actionable for a client.
- A team player and unafraid to ask for support or share thoughts with the wider team in order to solve a problem.
- White hat and ethical.
- Keeps up to date with current industry trends
- Can do attitude, and driven by results. Always willing to go the extra mile for a client.
- Project management skills, such as time keeping and prioritisation.
- Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision making.
- A desire to be part of a proud, supportive team
We are seeking a strategic and creative thinker, who see the possibilities and has the drive to turn them into results. Your inspirational and collaborative style, together with your emotional intelligence, integrity and highly developed communication skills will make you a high functioning leader within our organisation.
In return we can offer the kinds of development opportunities that only come with joining an expanding business. You will enjoy a fast paced, flexible work environment in addition to good future professional development and earning potential.
If you have the drive and the ambition, apply now to express your interest in this opportunity.
No Careers Found