Digital Marketing Intern
Other | Full-time
2/11/18 Go back
We’re on the hunt for a talented intern to join our team. The Digital Intern, working with our Head of Operations, Account Managers and Managing Director, will have the opportunity to get stuck into learning about all things Marketing, Sales, and Technology. As the Nimbler Digital Intern, your day to day will consist of anything from preparing client monthly reports and helping to organise content marketing plans to helping onboard new clients.
This hands-on role will provide exposure to various aspects of digital marketing and technology such as inbound marketing, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimisation, web project management and web analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity for any motivated individual who is looking to develop their career in Digital Marketing. Comprehensive training will be provided for all aspects of the role.
This is no normal Internship. You will be amongst the first to go through our development program and will be giving feedback along the way to our leadership team. Our goal is that Nimbler Interns use the program to launch into a stellar career in digital marketing. We are expanding into Melbourne and Sydney so opportunities to move around the country and up the ladder are immense.
Duties and Responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the Client Services team with setting up and onboarding new clients.
- Supporting the team with research, keyword analysis and creating client-ready reports
- Assisting with creation of digital marketing calendar and marketing content
- Contribute to Nimbler’s content marketing strategy (includes creating content for the blog and social media channels, with support from senior team members).
- Support the delivery of EDM campaigns (idea generation, creation, and tracking)
The ideal applicant is someone with a passion for online, creativity & innovation, with a strong desire to learn. We’re looking for someone who has a degree in marketing, communications or business, excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
If you're interested in applying or learning more about this great internship opportunity then please apply here.