Full Stack Web Developer
Developer | Part-time
22/5/19 Go back
If you want to build best-of-bread web projects, you might be who we are looking for. Enjoy a rewarding and challenging role in a dynamic work environment as our full stack web developer.
At Nimbler Digital, we are a stand for innovative designs and ideas and then bring them to life! We like to keep a pretty chilled working atmosphere and have loads of fun, but we also keep a ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy in our delivery, focusing on providing high quality outcomes for our stakeholders – always! We welcome your ideas and are looking for somebody who loves the web and is excited by the latest developments and features.
This role is well suited to an individual who is keen to use the very latest in web technologies and is able to create unique interactive pieces that utilise cutting edge browser functionality.
As Nimbler Digital is continuing to grow there will be opportunities to convert the role to full time for the right person.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest front-end technologies;
- Design and build highly dynamic, functional and well-structured back ends to support the front end-code;
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code;
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources;
- Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects and then carry out those schedules;
- Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team and;
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Innovative thinking;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A friendly and approachable attitude;
- Work well in teams and independently;
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities;
- Consistently proactive;
- Trustworthy and amicable;
- Good organisational skills and;
- Good written and communication skills
Your Technical skills must include:
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5;
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques;
- Back-end skills – PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Working knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Responsive development (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Experience creating responsive HTML newsletters in MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools;
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc. and;
Awesome additional skills:
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Silverstripe, Hubspot, Magento, Wordpress, Joomla, Shopify, etc.;
- Working knowledge of domain setup, DNS records and web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, WHM, AWS, Google suites e.g. Analytics, Adwords and;
- Experience in app creation, ios or Android and;
- Experience in similar role, ideally working in agency environment.
What’s in it for you?
- A great culture and a close-knit team;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Free flu vaccinations and;
- Flexible working arrangements.
Nimbler Digital lives and breathes a culture of innovation, curiosity and inspirational leadership. If you think this culture aligns with you, tell us how.