SEO/ Digital Performance Manager
SEO Specialist | Full-time
10/3/21 Go back
Do you lose your s%#t when you see poorly executed digital marketing campaigns? If so you belong in our team.
- Clients from Melbourne to Newcastle
- Autonomous, leadership role
- Flexibility of hours and work location
We are looking for a talented and passionate SEO/ Digital Performance Manager to join our growing team. Since 2009, we have been growth hacking for businesses all over Australia.
We are after someone who loves working in a fast paced and progressive environment with lots of exciting projects that come with a growing business.
It is a full-time role which will focus on creating and managing all SEO strategies and initiatives for our eclectic range of clients. You will be working with a dedicated and growing team of online marketing experts as well as working with our team of in house developers.
As the SEO Expert, you will be responsible for supporting clients to optimise the performance of their digital platforms. This includes conducting audits and creating client strategies related to SEO and implementing campaigns to meet client objectives. You will drive operational excellence through the digital strategy process and role modelling professional behaviours that create a high performing, engaged culture in the team you will lead.
Qualification, skills and experience:
- 4-6 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. GAIQ Qualified preferred
- BS/ BA degree preferred
- Project management skills as time keeping and prioritisation are key.
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
- Good understanding of digital marketing (affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, data & analytics, and email marketing)
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research, and content audits and knowledge of how to make these actionable for a client.
- A team player and unafraid to ask for support or share thoughts with the wider team in order to solve a problem.
- White hat and ethical.
- Keeps up to date with current industry trends
- Can do attitude, and driven by results. Always willing to go the extra mile for a client.
- Project management skills, such as time keeping and prioritisation.
- Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision making.
- A desire to be part of a proud, supportive team
We are seeking a strategic and creative thinker, who see the possibilities and has the drive to turn them into results. Your inspirational and collaborative style, together with your emotional intelligence, integrity and highly developed communication skills will make you a high functioning leader within our organisation.
In return we can offer the kinds of development opportunities that only come with joining an expanding business. You will enjoy a fast paced, flexible work environment in addition to good future professional development and earning potential.
If you have the drive and the ambition, apply now to express your interest in this opportunity.